Go down
Jessus
View user profile

Re: WHY DOES CHARLIE ONLY LURK?

on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:22 am
The Charlie wrote:For you idiots that think I am lurking... WRONG !
I don't lurk, And furthermore, I left this shit hole on my own. No state police, no threats, no nothing.
I LEFT ON MY OWN.
You people are truly pathetic, and honestly, I had enough of it. The Charlie has left for bigger and better things.

One thing I must say... Jess was indeed the best informant I ever had. She supplied me with Brandy's photos and private gossip on a timely basis.
Jess often said that she lives for the drama. Keep in mind, I never asked her for anything, she supplied all the photos and information on her own, just to stir things up. Shes a Whore Drama Queen. She had / has you all fooled.

But.. she was the best informant I ever had!

I AM The CHARLIE
I AM The Bank Outlaw

Unh huh, doesn't lurk. That is why he is here commenting and still sends me emails of current "chat logs"... bahahahaha ^_^ Glad to know you're still obsessed with me, Charlie ol' boy.
Jessus
View user profile

on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:34 am
Hey Ian, remember when Charlie would say he "checked my emails IP address against the one that sent him the pictures of Brandy and he swears they were they same"... lmao Bet you didn't know Claire and I had the same IP... ^_^ poor, dumb, Charlie. Can't even bluff his way through lies.

I admit, Charlie. I do miss laughing at your feeble attempts and all that wasted time and effort you spent photo shopping emails.

Jess, you ignorant slut

on Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:10 am
You know and I know, that you were the best informant I ever had. It don't matter who believes me, or who believes you. The fact of the matter is YOU were the best informant I ever had.
You passed information to me faster than a democrat leaks information to the media. I was very grateful for your services, but your usefullness has expired. Go back to your junk store and sell some buffalo nickels you worthless uneducated whore.

IANMO
View user profile

on Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:14 am
HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE CHARLIE BUT IT WAS MY MRS THAT SENT YOU THE PHOTO OF BRANDY!!!
JellyBean
View user profile

on Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:59 pm
Brandy-gate, I'd not heard about that in ages. Where is she now?

on Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:29 pm
IANMO wrote:HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE CHARLIE BUT IT WAS MY MRS THAT SENT YOU THE PHOTO OF BRANDY!!!

I received three (3) photos of Brandy from email account "stalechampagnebuzz @ gmail.com", who is without a doubt Jess the whore drama queen.  AND... I did receive a duplicate of one of the photos from another email account titled "Mathew_Horton @ mail.com".
I did an analysis of the internal email headers, and the originating IP addresses were IDENTICAL. So for you to say your "Mrs." sent me the photo is pure bullshit. In fact, after I discovered that Jess was using a fake email account in an attempt to frame Matt, that is when I fired her as my personal and confidential informant, and disclosed her doings to everyone.  I mean really, Why would I lie?

The question also remains... after 1 year has passed, WHY would you lie about this now and not in the earlier stages of this conflict?

Why would you even attempt to cover up for Jess, and defend her in this matter. You do know that Jess had a Brandy Clone, and an IAN clone which she's used on several occasions. She told me about it in one of the MANY emails she sent me. Also FYI, Jess sent me a total of 27 seperate emails in a 6 week period of time. Many of them contain full conversations that span days / weeks. I have every fucking email Jess ever sent me. Ya see, I have a disk farm of four (4) 2TB hard drives, I don't delete anything, ever.

So YOU sir, are a god damned fucking liar.

FYI, this is the photo that was sent to me by 2 different accounts, Both of them were from Jess, as the email headers have proved. I still have the original emails, all attachments, and all the headers.

The other photos were one of her sitting near the London Bridge, and the other was sitting in a car. Jess was indeed the BEST informant I ever had.

Shell510
View user profile

on Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:36 pm
Sorry Charlie but I am one of the ones that sent you that pic of Brandy. I don't know that Jess did or not but I definitely sent it to you.

on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:37 pm
Shell510 wrote:Sorry Charlie but I am one of the ones that sent you that pic of Brandy.   I don't know that Jess did or not but I definitely sent it to you.

Oh yeah?  If so, what email account did you sent it from?  If you don't wish to answer publicly, you can certainly send me a private message and tell me. I still have every email and attachment from the Brandy-Gate episodes, so... let me know if only to verify your allegation of said email.
Otherwise... "I claim Bullshit"
Shell510
View user profile

on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:59 am
BankOutlaw wrote:
Shell510 wrote:Sorry Charlie but I am one of the ones that sent you that pic of Brandy.   I don't know that Jess did or not but I definitely sent it to you.

Oh yeah?  If so, what email account did you sent it from?  If you don't wish to answer publicly, you can certainly send me a private message and tell me. I still have every email and attachment from the Brandy-Gate episodes, so... let me know if only to verify your allegation of said email.
Otherwise... "I claim Bullshit"

I made a throw away email to send that pic to you. After all this time I can't remember the email addy I used. It was used one time to send the picture. I took it from my hubby's email as it was sent to him, I merely passed it along. Call bullshit if you want, but that's what happened.
desertgurl
View user profile

on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:20 am
Charlie is still knee deep in his own lies I see. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum