Cheese On Toast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Coney Island July 4th 2018 Empty Coney Island July 4th 2018

Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:30 am

Last edited by BankOutlaw on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
gonzo
gonzo

Coney Island July 4th 2018 Empty Re: Coney Island July 4th 2018

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:10 am
I was glad to see this update. I think Fran would have liked this too....rest her soul

Coney Island July 4th 2018 Empty Rest her soul ?

Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:34 pm
Are you insinuating she's dead? If so, how do you know, who told you?
gonzo
gonzo

Coney Island July 4th 2018 Empty Fran's Fate

Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:21 pm
BankOutlaw wrote:Are you insinuating she's dead? If so, how do you know, who told you?

She has been absent for months...for many many months, from the chat at least. Some say she was driven away by the abuse, and those same people liked to name names.

They would say "It was Charlie, Sal, and Albert that drove the delightful and smart Fran away". I would always have to stop them right there and remind them that she was by no means smart. I mean, she did say this on an internet chat--->   Fran: Are you on internet?

But like so many in the chat she seemed to like the abuse, almost crave the attention of the abuser...no, she wasnt too smart.

Anyhow,  She showed up for a couple days after a being gone for some time. She complained of fatigue and explained her absence due to "complications of surgery" and NOT because of before mentioned individuals that so many people liked to cast blame on, even though MM is a bonafide schmuck to say the least. Her more recent facebook photos seemed to back up that claim, she was looking quite gaunt.

Others had heard that on her trip to Ireland sometime last year her husband walked in on her banging a midget dressed as a leprechaun and left her shortly after they returned to the United States. Homeless, she was forced to return to her native Australia and was rumored to have taken shelter with a tribe of aborigines.

Whatever the case may be, i will always be haunted by something she said in the chat - Fran: "When that happened I started getting phone calls, literally death threats from people that were so offended...so I had to get an unlisted number. It was crazy."

Given all of that, i cannot help but assume the worst.
desertgurl
desertgurl

Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:08 pm
clown
IANMO
IANMO

Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:16 am
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA THATS QUITE A STORY GONZO!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum