Cheese On Toast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Ask Charlie Anything - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask Charlie Anything

Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:40 pm
desertgurl wrote:That was pretty boring.................... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

the person who created those videos did a great job, you failed to see the humor and reason these were created. Never the less, what you call boring, is actually a display of the lack of any intelligence within moronic creatins that that populated that room. Thats what makes it funny, not to mention the choice of background music. Some of the people in that 30 month old video are still there, after 2+ years they are still there! Spending their worthless lives in an 8 inch x 4 inch window of worthless chat with a bunch of mindless idiots. For example, my former informant Jess was there from the beginning and is still there. Thats why she was the Best informant I ever had. She likes to stir up drama because this is her life, her entire life, no hopes, no reachable ambitions, no life. Just a worthless chat room of misfit dregs of society.  Either way though, Jess was indeed the best informant I ever had.

Apparently, you found the videos boring because you were not around when most of these losers were here. I laugh everytime I watched them, because it brings back the memories of then this stuff actually happened. Anyone that was online in that worthless 8 inch x 4 inch chat room 30 months ago would find this stuff highly entertaining. Maybe you just don't have a sence of humor?

Heres a video as a remberance of Hurricane Sandy, I found it amusing, do you ?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum